Royal Jelly is a natural food with high nutritions. It is rich in proteins, vitamins, minerals and hormones. It is the highly concentrated nutritious food given to the beehive’s most important resident, the Queen Bee.
This is fed to all bee larvae for 3 days but only the larvae destined to become Queen Bee continue to eat Royal Jelly. Queen of the hive lays over 2000 eggs a day, grows to nearly twice the size of a worker bee and has a lifespan of 4-5 years compared with those 40-60 days. This remarkable growth of the Queen Bee is a testimony to the nutritional power of Royal Jelly.
- Agood supplement for nutritional deficiencies
- Good for fatigue, physical and mental stress, it can increase stamina and performance if taking regularly
- Stimulate appetite, thus useful for those who suffer from loss of appetite chronic illness and children failure to thrive
- Initiate growth and development of children Relieve arthritis
- Relieve arthritis
- Prevent menstrual pain and post-menopausal symptoms prevent impotency if taking regularly
- Stimulates cell renewal and regeneration to make skin healthier and prevent formation of wrinkles
Child – One capsule daily before meal
Adult – One capsule two-time daily before meal
Should be started with a small dose in case of bronchial asthma and allergic conditions.
60 capsules per bottle