- Propolis is a potent natural bactericidal and anti-viral agent.
- Propolis can lower the degree of inflammation and promote healing.
- Applying in burns and scald, there can be less chance of blister formation and ugly scar.
- Majority of bacteria cannot survive in honey because of its high osmolarity and bacteria becomes denatured due to the loss of water content.
- Honey contains H2O2 which can remove the wound debris and promotes healing.
- There are many enzymes which aid fast healing.
- Burns and scald
- Lacerated and granulating wounds
- Abscess and carbuncle
- Bed sore
- Aphthous ulcer and angular stomatitis
- Herpes simplex infection
Apply directly to the wound twice daily and cover with steriled gauze.
20 ml per bottle
A/U: 20 ml