- Improve microcirculation
- Anti-platelet and anti-inflammatory
- Cerebral vascular insufficiency; Stroke (ischemic type), short term memory loss, cochlear deafness, tinnitus, vertigo and altitude sickness
- Senile degeneration disorders: Alzheimer's disease, macular degeneration
- Raynaud's syndrome, post-phlebitis syndrome, diabetic vascular disease
- Impotence and erectile dysfunction
Adult - one capsule two times daily before meal
Patient with peptic ulcer should take after meal to avoid pain in epigastrium.
Hypersensitivity to EGb 761
Mild gastrointestinal upset (e.g nauusea, heartburn, vomiting), headache, dizziness and allergic skin reactions.
It should not be used together with other anti-platelet agents such as aspirin and diplyridamol to avoid bleeding tendency.
60 capsules per bottle
Also available as 10 capsules in one strip, 3 strips per box